Use WorldCat Local to search all libraries at once! Results will be ranked geographically, beginning with any holdings at Palo Alto, followed by nearby libraries, then those an increasing distance away. Remember that you can use Interlibrary Loan to obtain books from almost anywhere in the world!
The TexShare program allows you, as a Palo Alto student, to check out books from other libraries that participate in the program. You must obtain a TexShare card from your home library (Palo Alto College) - instructions for getting a card are here:
Note that borrowers must abide by the lending rules established by the individual library being visited, not the circulation policies of the Palo Alto College library.
If you have obtained a TexShare card from another institution and are interested in borrowing materials from Palo Alto, note that you are limited to 4 items, with 1 renewal per item. Overdue materials cannot be renewed.
For more information, contact the Circulation Desk at 486-3555.
Participating TexShare Libraries
TexShare participants in Bexar County:
- International Bible College - Mckinstry Library (website)
- Oblate School of Theology (website)
- Our Lady of the Lake University of San Antonio (catalog)
- University of Texas at San Antonio (catalog)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (catalog)
- Trinity University (catalog)
- University of the Incarnate Word (catalog)
- Converse Public Library (catalog)
- Leon Valley Public Library (catalog)
- San Antonio Public Library (catalog)
- Universal City Public Library (catalog)
- St. Mary's University of San Antonio (catalog)
- Texas A&M University-San Antonio (catalog)
Search for other TexShare libraries throughout Texas