Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- ►Use your time wisely.There are 168 hours in a week. Use idle time to complete smaller tasks. This will free up time for the big things.
- ►Prioritize your assignments.Be prepared to invest an average of 2 solid hours for every 5% an assignment is worth.
- ►Start planning your time early in the semester.The earlier you start managing your time, the easier it is. Get into good habits early so you don’t fall behind.
- ►Create a semester plan.Write down your deadlines for the semester so that they don’t catch you by surprise.
- ►Plan out your week.Create a weekly schedule and use it every day.
- ►Give yourself enough time.Budget at least 1 hour of homework for every hour of class time.
- ►Develop an assignment tracker.Plan how you will complete your assignments by breaking big tasks down into manageable steps.
- ►Start early.Don’t get sucked into the procrastination trap. Give yourself enough time to complete your assignment properly.
- ►Plan some down time.Make sure to include time for fun or relaxing into your schedule every day.