Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Materials donated to the PAC Little Free Library (LFL) will be managed by the Ozuna Library.
- Donations can me made directly in the LFL stations or contacting the Ozuna Library 210-486-3555. It is recommended that donors contact the library for regarding large donations.
- Donations must be in good condition and clean. Moldy, soiled, etc. materials will be evaluated and discarded if deemed in poor condition.
- Donations may be stored until used and redistributed to other PAC LFL stations to increase usage.
- For additional information or questions, please contact the library at 210-486-3555.
Little Free Libraries
The Ozuna Library encourages reading and supports literacy for PAC and the community at large through the book exchange program, Little Free Library (LFL). The library maintains 5 Little Free Library (LFL) stations* on the Palo Alto College campus.
- Ozuna Library Entrance
- Bus Stop ( San Marcos Building)
- Performing Arts Building Turnaround
- Ray Ellison Family Center*
Through this collection of LFL stations, users may take a book and leave a book.
For more information on the global program, click Little Free Library.
*Due to construction projects, two LFL stations are temporarily closed: Natatorium / Ray Ellison Family Center